Colorado Weed Management Association
2017 CWMA Individual Membership
This is the Online Renewal & Application Option
for 2017 Membership with CWMA
Online Individual Membership Renewal and Application
- CWMA Individual Regular Membership is $100.00 per person per year.
- CWMA Student/Retired Professional Membership is $45.00 per person per year.
- Memberships run on a calendar year: January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017
Membership includes the following:
- CWMA Website: An informative and authoritative website of Colorado weed management topics and educational materials. Weed ID Tool - provides an easy interface to identify noxious weeds. Weed Spotter - a page devoted to alerting our members to new sightings of uncommon weeds.
- Events: Regular and Student/Retired Professional Members receive a discounted rate at CWMA hosted events such as the Spring Training School and Annual Conference and Tradeshow.
- Committees: Members may assist in the planning and development of CWMA products and programs.
- Ray Kessler Memorial Scholarship: CWMA Members can apply for up to $1,500.00 to help fund tuition costs or registrations fees for enrollment in courses and other formal educational programs to advance professional skills and leadership abilities.
- Legislative Advocacy: there is power in numbers. Uniting for a strong voice for the industry with our legislature. Unique opportunities to participate in new legislation and interact with legislators.
To apply for membership or to renew online click the button below. You can securely pay by credit card or choose to send a check.
If you are registering for a group membership for up to five individuals in an agency or weed advisory board membership, please go to to our Group Registration or to the Weed Advisory Board Registration. For more information send an email to info@CWMA.org or phone CWMA at 970-361-8262.