Colorado Weed Management Association
This is the Online Renewal & Application Option for a group membership that runs from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
Online GROUP Membership Renewal and Application
- CWMA Group Membership is $400.00 per year Includes Regular Membership for up to five people from your organization. Seasonal members can be included in your group with names to be submitted after hire. Membership is for one year and runs from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
- CWMA Website: an informative and authoritative website of Colorado weed management topics and educational materials. Weed ID Tool - provides an easy interface to identify noxious weeds. Weed Spotter - a page devoted to alerting our members to new sightings of uncommon weeds.
- Events: Group Members receive a discounted rate at CWMA hosted events such as the Spring Training School and Annual Conference and Tradeshow. Professional improvement and weed education tours help you improve your weed management skills.
- Committees: Members may assist in the planning and development of CWMA products and programs.
- Ray Kessler Memorial Scholarship: Members can apply for up to $1,500.00 to help fund tuition costs or registration fees for enrollment in courses and other formal educational programs to advance professional skills and leadership abilities.
- Legislative Advocacy: there is power in numbers. Uniting for a strong voice for the industry with our legislature. Unique opportunities to participate in new legislation and interact with legislators.
To apply for membership or to renew online click the button below. You can securely pay by credit card or choose to pay by check.
For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone CWMA at 970-361-8262.