Colorado Weed Management Association
This is an online CWMA Weed Advisory Board Membership Application for 2017 CWMA Membership. Membership runs 1 year from January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017..
Online Weed Advisory Board Membership Renewal and Application
- CWMA Weed Advisory Board Membership is $200.00 per year for Non-voting members (for up to eight people) that receive all of the other benefits of membership. Weed Advisory Boards are typically County Weed Boards that are mandated by the Colorado Department of Agriculture Noxious Weed Law.
One copy of CWMA's Newsletter "Weed Watch" will be sent to the Advisory Board, please provide address information where indicated on the registration form. Membership runs for one year from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
Membership includes the following:
CWMA Website which is an informative and authoritative website of Colorado weed management topics and educational materials.
- Events. Weed Advisory Board Members receive a discounted rate at CWMA hosted events such as the Spring Training School and Annual Conference and Tradeshow. Professional improvement and weed education tours help you improve your weed management skills.
- Committees. Members may assist in the planning and development of CWMA products and programs.
- Ray Kessler Memorial Scholarship: CWMA Members can apply for up to $1,500.00 to help find tuition costs or registrations fees for enrollment in courses and other formal educational programs to advance professional skills and leadership abilities.
- Legislative Advocacy: there is power in numbers. Uniting for a strong voice for the industry with our legislature. Unique opportunities to participate in new legislation and interact with legislators.
To apply for membership or to renew online click the button below. You can securely pay by credit card or choose to pay by check.
For more information send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone CWMA at 970-361-8262.