WhenWednesday May 17, 2017 at 8:00 AM CDT
Friday May 19, 2017 at 5:00 PM CDTAdd to Calendar
Deep Change, Inc.
2017 Houston, TX May 17-19 SQ21 Certification
Get trained to use the SQ21 in your work. This Spiritual Intelligence self-assessment was created and validated by Cindy Wigglesworth. This class is for executive coaches, consultants, therapists, spiritual directors and others who wish to incorporate the SQ21 into their professional work. Learn about SQ21: www.deepchange.com/resources
The SQ21 Certification Class is intended to train coaches, consultants, spiritual directors, therapists, ministers and faith leaders, and others who are interested in teaching and/or coaching content related to spiritual inteligence using the SQ21 model in their professional work.
Spiritual Intelligence (SQ) is defined by Cindy Wigglesworth as "the ability to behave with wisdom and compassion, while maintaining inner and outer peace, regardless of the situation." It is composed of 21 skills which can be assessed and developed.
The SQ21 Spiritual Intelligence Assessment is unique in its depth and rigor. It is a faith-neutral yet faith-friendly (and atheist-friendly) self-assessment. Expertly created and carefully validated, this tool helps people see where they are on on the 21 skills of Spiritual Intelligence. It is designed so that you can use it with corporate clients, private clients, or any organization or faith-based group.
Class method includes lecture and exercises. Cindy Wigglesworth and 2 to 3 highly experienced SQ21 Certified Coaches will be the instructors. In the prework and in the 3 days you will learn:
- The basics about multiple intelligences... especially the 4 crucial intelligences for coaches to understand (IQ, EQ, SQ, PQ - Physical Intelligence)
- The basics of adult development theory and integral theory and how SQ relates to them (some of this is via prework)
- A deep introduction to Emotional Intelligence (EQ) - done via prework, and EQ's relationship to Spiritual Intelligence (SQ) and how to help clients develop both of them together
- The 21 Skills of SQ
- The history and validity of the assessment
- How the assessment works...including how it scores and using the various faith-based glossaries to help people understand terms
- How to help people develop in the various SQ21 skills
- A 9-step process that Cindy uses for overall SQ development
As part of the cost of tuition ($1995 if you register by March 15, 2017. $2495 after that until April 30. After May 1, $2695) you receive the following:
- The DVD of Cindy Wigglesworth teaching Conscious Evolution - watch this as preparation for the class. Includes the basics about Integral Theory and Adult Development Theory
- The DVDs of the 2010 certification class. The Emotional Intelligence portion of this set is to be watched before you attend the class. These DVDs are super-helpful as refreshers after the class too
- An SQ21 assessment for yourself. You will take this in advance and bring your report to the class
- An hour of coaching time with one of the trainers. This is done after the class - since you will learn how to interpret your report in the class. The hour after class will be scheduled via phone or Skype to address more advanced or personal questions and for us to get to know you more personally
- A copy of Cindy's award-winning and best-selling book "SQ21: the Twenty-One Skills for Spiritual Intelligence" (some short segments are required prereading for the class) with a Foreword by John Mackey - co-CEO of Whole Foods Market.
- Access to continuing education for as long as you remain a coach in good standing. This includes: teleseminars, webinars and the SQ Coaches' Conference. (fees may apply to some of these)
- Wholesale price access to SQ21 assessment passwords (you make a profit based on your own pricing/bundling - which will be explained in class)
- 2 free SQ21 assessment passwords to use with friends or clients so you can gain confidence in debriefing the assessment report (most people find their confidence soars after 2 practice sessions!)
- The ability to be listed on the Deep Change Website as a coach if you meet the criteria (includes having a minimum amount of experience with the SQ21 with good feedback from clients). Currently available at no cost to qualified coaches. This will help people find you who hear about SQ through Cindy or Deep Change and then want a local resource to work with
- A Deep Change Certified Spiritual Intelligence Coach logo to use on your emails or website
The class location will be either the Westin at Memorial City - a lovely hotel with a skywalk to the Mall where you will find a very nice variety of restaurants and a food court.
NOTE: Registration fee does not include your hotel accomodation. We will send a link to hotels in the area once you register. Snacks and coffee/tea will be provided during the day. Lunch will be on your own so you can get some exercise and be free to manage any dietary preferences by choosing from the abundant options at the Mall.
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Registrants canceling up to 4 weeks before the a seminar will receive a tuition refund less an administration fee determined by Deep Change. Cancellations after the 4 week cutoff will be handled on a case by case basis - typcially being converted to a self-paced completion/remote study process. Cancellation requests must be made in writing. If a seminar cannot be held for reasons beyond the control of the sponsor (e.g., acts of God), the registrant will receive free admission to a rescheduled seminar or the self-paced remote study process.