Tall Pines Conservancy
6886 County Road Q (Hwy Q & Hwy 83)
Hartford, WI 53027
BIKE TOUR OF LAKE COUNTRY
REST STOPS AT LOCAL FARMS
TASTE LOCAL FOOD
PLEASE SEE LINK ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO REGISTER.
Schedule of Events
- 8 am 60+ mile route departs
- 9 am 30+ mile route departs
- 11 am - 3 pm Join us for post ride refreshments and more local food
- Riders depart Camp Quad 6886 County Road Q
- Washington County (Hwy Q & Hwy 83)
- Registration (thru August 14th) $75 per person*
- August 15th and thereafter, $95 per person
- Limited to 450 Riders
Facts and Details
- Event is held Rain or Shine
- Helmets are REQUIRED
- Signed Waiver is required before departure (view below)
- ALL riders start and finish at Camp/Quad
- Rest Stops provide refreshments and toilet facilities
- Marked Routes
- SAG support
- No refunds
- Registrations are not transferable or refundable
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent/guardian
- Routes are open roads- SAFETY FIRST-Riders are to observe road rules
- No early departures-Rest Stop facilities not guaranteed
- A signed Waiver is required before departure.
- View and read Waiver, CLICK HERE:
Tall Pines Conservancy is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization.
Registration is a tax deductible donation.