This is an online training program. Access information will be sent once your registration is processed.
Add to Calendar
- May 1 12:00-1:00 pm ET
- May 3 12:00-1:00 pm ET
- May 8 12:00-1:00 pm ET
- May 10 12:00-1:00 pm ET
- May 15 12:00-1:00 pm ET
- May 17 12:00-1:00 pm ET
- May 22 12:00-1:00 pm ET
Cynthia R. Green, Ph.D.
President, TBH Brands LLC
About the Presenter
Dr. Green is a clinical psychologist, author and leading expert on memory and brain fitness. As President of TBH Brands, Dr. Green delivers scientifically grounded brain fitness training for professionals and the public. To learn more about Dr. Green click here.
TBH Brands LLC
TBH Certificate in Brain Wellness
May 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17 and 22
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET (7 hours)
About the Training
The TBH Certificate in Brain Wellness Program provides professionals with valuable cognitive health training. This 7-hour live online training with Dr. Green will cover:
- A comprehensive review of the current brain health science
- Practical information on evidence-based wellness models for cognitive training
- A proprietary assessment tool for planning your community's brain health programming
- Guidelines for implementing brain health initiatives
- An optional end-of-course certificate based on online examination
Why Should I take this Class?
- Expand your professional expertise with a certificate in cognitive wellness
- Gain the background you need to plan and implement succesful brain health programs
- Be part of the growing brain health revolution!
Who Is It Designed For?
- Professionals at all levels in the active aging, fitness, personal coaching or related fields
- $699.00 for the live online webinar with Dr. Green, includes all course materials
- $49.00 for the optional certificate knowledge exam at the end of the course
- 7-hour live webinar training sessions with Dr. Green, held every Monday and Wednesday from May 1 - May 22, 2017 from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET
- Limited to 15 participants per course
- Optional examination at the end to receive your certificate