Let's Celebrate Us!
Holiday and Family Traditions
Join us in a celebration of our Oakland County Great Start Parents! Dinner will be provided for parents and children. We will have games, crafts and prizes throughout the evening.
Email Family and Favorite Recipes by 12/9/16 to ayana.knox-potts. We will print copies to make a recipe book at the event.
If you are looking for ways to increase your knowledge of resources and services that could benefit children and families or if you would like to network with other parents and parent groups in Oakland County, you should join us.
Great Start Parent Coalition meetings include:
• Parent networking and relationship building
• Increase parent knowledge - learn new skills and strategies
• Build social connections - meet parents and community members
• Learn about resources available to Oakland County parents and children, and
• Build parent leadership skills!
We fill our meetings with teaching experiences, issues to think about, child and
parent-friendly door prizes, child care and meals.