June 20-23, 2017
Cascades Camp and Conference Center
22825 Peissner Rd. SE, Yelm, WA 98597
Please read Camp Guidelines
- Camp Executive Staff members have the right to change or add guidelines at any point and time prior or during camp.
- While at camp, campers will not be allowed to drive their car.
- Campers are to treat counselors and staff with respect at all times.
- Campers will not remove anything from rooms nor write on walls or deface property.
- Pastor's Kids Camp will not be responsible for any personal items that become damaged, lost or stolen.
- Only authorized musicians will be allowed to play the instruments.
- Camp Executive Staff reserves the right to ensure that all guidelines are met.
- Refusal to adhere to camp rules will result in camper’s exclusion from the camp.
- Campers will not bring nor use any kind of fireworks or weapons.
- Absolutely NO REFUNDS.
Dress Code Guidelines
- Dress code for the camp is casual (during the day) and smart casual for the services.
- Attire must be in accordance with Apostolic doctrine.
- Water activities dress code – board shorts (to the knees) and colored t-shirts (not white - for everyone), for girls, they have to wear a bathing suit under this.
- (For girls only) Veils must be worn during all church services.
- Skirts and/or dresses must cover the knees at all times.
- No tight clothing. (includes guys and girls)
- (For guys only) Pants must be worn over shorts at all times when not physically playing basketball or swimming.
- Sports dress code: guys and girls may wear basketball shorts (long shorts – no shorter than 2” above the knee) and a t-shirt (not a tank top). Please remember that no tight clothing is allowed (for guys or girls).