17th Annual Land Ethics Symposium
Creative Approaches for Ecological Landscaping
Open to all professionals and property owners with an interest in sustainable design and land management, the Land Ethics Symposium features relevant and thought-provoking presentations by regional and national experts.
County of Bucks, Office of Commissioners
Delaware Valley University, Department of Landscape Architecture & Environmental Science
- Aquascapes Unlimited, Inc.
- Charlesworth - Fleischacker Landscape Architects
- Eiseman Construction, Inc.
- Ernst Conservation Seeds
- Holly Days Nursery & Landscaping
- North Creek Nurseries, Inc.
- Octoraro Native Plant Nursery
- Pinelands Nursery & Supply
- Princeton Hydro, LLC
- Association of Professional Landscape Designers - PA/DE Chapter
For refund of registration fee less a $15 processing charge, please call the Preserve, (215) 862-2924, by Thursday, February 23. No refunds available after February 23.