Become a NYSOEA Member / Renew your Membership
Benefits for Individual, Family*, Student and Retired Memberships
- Individual: $45 / Family: $55 / Student: $10 / Retired: $35
- One vote.
- Can serve on one potential Board position.
- Subscription to our quarterly newsletter PATHWAYS.
- Eligibility for discounts/rebates to our Annual Conference.
- Discounted registration to NYSOEA Events.
- Eligibility for Student Scholarships to Annual Conference.
* Family:2 adults + 2 children < 18 years. Only one of the two adults may serve on the board using this membership.
Benefits for Institutional Memberships (Affiliate A, Affiliate B and Library)
- Affiliate A: $60 / Affiliate B $90 / Library $30
- One vote. [Except Library memberships]
- Link to your website from nysoea.org
- Event accouncements on nysoea.org
- Delegates to NYSOEA functions [Affilate A: 2 delegates, Affilate B: 3 delegates, Library: 0 delegates]
- Subscription to our quarterly newsletter PATHWAYS
*Institutional Memberships cannot hold a position on the Board.
To register offline:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a membership form. Fill the requested information on the form and mail it along with your check to.
NY State Outdoor Education Association, Inc.
Department of Recreation, Parks and Leisure Studies
NYSOEA Office Manager
2213 Professional Studies Building
PO Box 2000, Cortland NY 13045-0900
For any queries, contact:
New York State Outdoor Education Association
Phone: +1 607.591.6422