The Riley Center, Southwestern Baptist Theological1701 West Boyce Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76115 Driving Directions
Fort Worth CPAs
Fort Worth CPAs
Next/Prepare: Professional Education Conference for CFOs and Controllers
What is the next issue challenging you?
Attend this conference and prepare yourself.
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
The Riley Center, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Seven speakers, seven compelling topics. Presentations include: financial modeling in a high growth environment; approaches to managing rising healthcare insurance costs; maximizing value when selecting technology; changes in financial reporting standards; and using enterprise risk management frameworks in corporate transformation.
Fee includes digital materials, lunch and free parking.
- Financial Forecasting: How CFOs Turn Historical Numbers into Insight and Action, Philip Campbell, CPA
- The CFO and Accelerating Growth: Leadership at TopGolf, William Davenport, TopGolf
- Revenue Recognition Standards, Matt White and Tripp Smitham, Ernst & Young LLP
- Negotiation Skills, Bob Greer, Neeley School of Business, TCU
- Enterprise Risk Management During Transformation, Bill Hannah, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP
- Use of Captive Insurance Programs to Contain Healthcare Costs, Carolyn Sams, Champion Insurance
- Maximizing the Benefit of IT Investments, Gary Tonniges, TriQuest Technologies, Inc
- $225 members of FEI or Texas Society of CPAs, and nonCPAs
- $275 CPAs who are not members of FEI or TSCPA
CPE: Eight hours continuing professional education credit. More information here.