- Each registered company will be provided with at least one 4’ table and 2 chairs, plus a table sign with your company name.
- Employers should arrive by 2:15PM for booth set up.
- Employers should consider bringing company info, job descriptions, job applications, pens and pencils, stapler, paper clips, promotional materials, and complimentary refreshments.
- All booths should remain set and staffed until 5:00PM.
- Posters are on bulletin boards in each of the participating towns.
- An 8.5" x 11" insert will be in the editions of the Cape Codder and the Banner immediately prior to the event date.
Deadline for Employer Registration: Tuesday, April 25th
By registering the employer agrees to comply with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring practices in all protected categories including race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, homelessness, active military/veteran status, ancestry or national or ethnic origin.