Coaching for Continuous Improvement - Jacksonville, FL
This training is designed to support and enhance the skills of individuals who provide Coaching and Technical Assistance to program managers within a Quality Improvement System.
During this 2-day training you will:
- Learn how to maximize data-driven planning with the out-of-school-time programs you serve.
- Receive resources to support the delivery of coaching services including tracking logs, Technical Assistance plans, calendars, and sample agendas for working with program managers.
- Discover your individual communication style and strengthen your skills for providing effective feedback.
Following the live training, you will also have the opportunity to participate in a follow-up webinar and a one-on-one coaching session with a Weikart Center staff/consultant to discuss key supports and the implementation of the strategies learned in your network.
You must be registered by March 24th in order to guarantee that you will receive your coursework materials in time.
- Thursday, April 6, 2017: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 7, 2017 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Following the live training, participate in one support webinar and a one-on-one coaching session with a Weikart Center staff/consultant to discuss key supports and the implementation of the strategies learned in your network.
- One on One Coaching Sessions: Week of April 24th
- Webinar # 2: Friday, May 12, 2017- 1:00-2:00 p.m. EST Click here to register.
The cost of the course is $1150. This cost covers course tuition, live training space and materials, and 6 meals (breakfast and lunch for two days). PARTICIPANTS MUST PAY FOR AND ARRANGE THEIR OWN TRAVEL AND ACCOMODATIONS.