This annual street festival in Downtown Conway, SC features arts, crafts, vendors, food, classic car show and craft beer tastings. Festival opens at 11 AM and vendors close at 6 PM. Rain or shine event.
Fine Art & Crafts ($40)
Festival Items & Businesses ($75)
CDA Member ($0)
Vendor Rules & Regulations:
- Vendor fees are non-refundable. The festival is rain or shine. No fees will be returned in case of bad weather.
- Booth space is a 10'x10' area and tents are required. You must furnish your own tent, chairs, tables and weights. All vendor spaces are on pavement or concrete.
- The festival starts at 11:00 am. Your booth must be set up and your vehicle removed from the festival site no later than 10:30 am. You may not close until 6:00 pm.
- Vendor categories are limited. Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
Fine Art & Crafts Vendor Additional Rules & Regulations:
- By submitting this application, I affirm that I have had direct, hands on involvement in the creation and execution of each piece of work exhibited. I agree not to sell non-original promotional materials (i.e. posters, calendars, CD’s, tee shirts etc.)
- It is the intent of the Festival Committee to ensure that a variety of quality of merchandise is exhibited. A limited number of artisans will be accepted in each category.
- Power is not available all food vendors must utilize propane or personal generator.
- Food vendors must provide water for hand washing stations as well and food preparation
- The festival starts at 11 AM and the food court will also open at 11 AM. Your booth must be set up no later than 10:30 AM. The food court is open until 6 PM. Food vendors may not begin closing up before 6 PM. Entertainment will continue until 6 PM.
- Vendors must keep their booth clean and follow DHEC guidelines