Need a Quick Way to Obtain your AHA Certification?
Sign up for AHA Blended Learning. The perfect mix of Online Training and Hands-On Skills Sessions.
Who wants to spend 4-6 hours sitting in a CPR or First Aid class? Instead, join Safety Education Specialists in Ashburn, Virginia for a Hands-On Skills Session.
You must complete the AHA Online Part I (see www.onlineaha.org ), prior to attending this session (fee payable to the AHA).
All you need is your current, unexpired American Heart Association Online Part I Completion Certificate and you qualify to take a Skills Session (Online Parts 2 & 3). This course is designed for the busy professional to sharpen their skills without spending all day in a classroom.
Skills Sessions are offered for the following AHA Courses: $49.99
1) Heartsaver CPR/AED
2) Heartsaver First Aid with CPR/AED
3) Heartsaver First Aid
4) Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid with CPR/AED
*BLS Heartcode is NOT included. See our website for BLS Heartcode Skills Sessions listings.
All costs are payable via Major Credit card or Cash – exact change-at the door (use Promo Code CASH and select 'Pay at the Door' for your discount).
And don't worry if you don't have the time to complete the Online Portion. We offer Classroom courses at the same location. Check out our website for more information: www.ses911.com.
It is SES' promise to Never Cancel a Class. Even if there is only 1 student registered, we will hold the class. In order to do this, we have some ground rules to ensure a pleasant and productive learning experience.
1) Be on time. Lateness is not tolerated. If you will be more than 10 minutes late, you must re-schedule subject to the $20.00 rescheduling fee.
2) Come prepared to do CPR. Dress comfortable-you will be on a carpeted floor performing CPR skills. Extra short or tight clothing may be too restrictive. CPR is physically demanding. If you cannot perform to standard, you will not be awarded a certification card.
3) Be prepared to read. If you need glasses to read, please bring them.
4) Our courses are taught in English. If English is not your native language, please contact us prior to class. We will make every effort to supply written materials in a language you can read proficiently. Common requests included Spanish and French. Requests made with less than 5 business days' notice may not be honored.
5) Registration is required prior to the class date. If you have not registered you are not on our roster.
6) We do not offer refunds. If you fail to complete the course, you must pay and register for another course. If you cannot keep your appointment, you may join another class (subject to a $20 rescheduling fee). If you no longer need/want your class, you may give your seat to someone else.
7) Only the person registered for class may attend. Please do not bring guests or children to class with you. If you bring guests or children, you will be refused entry and will have to sign up for another class. You will not receive a refund and will be subject to the $20.00 rescheduling fee.
8) Replacement Card Fee: If you need to replace a lost certification card, you will incur a fee of $25.00 per card, per occurrence. We are not responsible for typos, damage or lost replacement cards.
9) Inclement Weather Policy: SES will hold our courses in any weather, and we expect our students to attend. However, if dangerous driving conditions exist which make attendance impossible, please call us prior to class. We will reschedule your class and waive the re-scheduling fee for weather events.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for that purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.