ACE 2017 Annual Meeting: What It Means to Be Greener: Ecolabels and Standards for Environmentally Preferable Products
Please join us at the 39th annual meeting of Arlingtonians for a Clean Environment. The annual meeting will feature a panel presentation on standards and ecolabels for greener products to guide our consumer choices. Speakers will include Alison Kinn Bennett from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and Jason Holstine from the Amicus Green Building Center. Arlington County Board Chair Jay Fisette will provide welcoming remarks.
We're pleased to partner with the Arlington Chamber of Commerce Sustainability Committee for the opening reception.
Thank you to our exhibitors:
- Arlington County Green Home Choice - a free, voluntary green home certification program for significant home renovation and new home construction projects
- Green America’s Green Business Network - the first, largest, and most diverse network of socially and environmentally responsible businesses in the country.
- Leaders in Energy - a platform for collaboration and creative development of practical and implementable sustainable solutions for our communities, campuses, businesses, and cities.
- LED Source DC - helps property managers and owners become more sustainable by providing turnkey LED lighting retrofits.
- Resilient Virginia - works to accelerate resiliency planning in communities around Virginia by informing, educating, and activating members of government, business, and organizations.
- Sierra Club Ready for 100 - a global movement for 100 percent clean and renewable energy.
- Yuck Old Paint - the first and only company on the East Coast that offers a non-dumping solution for the disposal of old paint can stockpiles, keeping them out of landfills.
The meeting will also include an overview of ACE programming for 2017 and the election of the ACE board of directors. We'll serve light refreshments.