2017 Spring Starter League
Interested in playing volleyball but don’t know where to start? Don’t have a team? Afraid to commit? Join the Richmond Volleyball Club’s Starter League — a 6-week league which introduces you to all
the fun of RVC. Whether you are brand new to the game or just new to the club, this league is here to help.
- Play is on Friday nights for 6 weeks, from 7pm - 8:30pm.
- Season runs from April 28 - June 09, 2017
- No play on 5/26. Club will be closed.
- Includes special Finals Night competition on 6/23
- Food & drink specials available from club cafe!
- No official roster or teams.
- Separate courts for game play and skill development (as space allows).
- Ambassador helps you learn the rules.
- Assistance with joining adult leagues if interested in furthering your involvement. Yes, we even have private instruction for adults!
Space is limited! Register early to reserve your spot. Please note, you must accept the Terms and Conditions of the Waiver and Release from Liability in order to complete your registration.Register Now!