Microsoft New England R&D Center 1 Memorial Drive
Cambridge, MA 02142 Driving Directions
Join us on April 24, 2017 for Doc Wayne Youth Services' 2nd Annual Leveling the Playing Field Conference! This year's theme is Breaking Down Stigma in Mental Health.
Our goal is to bring together leaders from the mental health and medical fields, corporate, sport and foundation executives, non-profit and community leaders, as well as educators, parents and students in discussing and exchanging ideas and ways to collaborate in order to break down stigma.
We are thrilled to announce
Secretary of Health and Human Services Marylou Sudders
as our Keynote Speaker.
2017’s Leveling the Playing Field will build upon last year’s conference, but will also be a more interactive and collaborative experience. We will have different learning sessions, including:
- Secretary of Health and Human Services Marylou Sudders as our Keynote Speaker.
- Morning Panel discussing the Current Landscape of Stigma in Mental Health. Panelist include:
- Lisa Borges, Executive Director, Doug Flutie Jr., Foundation for Autism
- Becky Clark, Ph.D., Therapist, Consultant & Sport Performance Coach
- Charles Daniels, LICSW, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Fathers Uplift
- Michelle V. Porche, Ed.D., Clinical Associate Professor, Boston University
- My Story speakers will share their personal struggles and victories related to mental health and stigma.
- Collaboration Tables, where all event attendees from the different sectors will come together to address specific questions about stigma and produce actionable items that will drive us forward together as individuals and organizations.
Our hope is that all event attendees will be able to take away a true learning experience and we will join together in action beginning on April 24th.
POWERED BY DOC WAYNE YOUTH SERVICES, A PIONEER IN SPORTS-BASED MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES.