Acupuncture for Trauma Survivors Mar 9 2017
Please join us by attending our new group, Acupuncture for Trauma Survivors: Helping manage mental, emotional, and psychical symptoms of anxiety. This is an 8-week group meeting Thursdays from 6:15 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
UPDATE: Please note that this group has been filled to capacity. Should we have openings come available, we will notify the next in line. To join our waiting list, please email us at email@example.com.
What to Expect:
- A simple, safe, and standardized ear acupuncture procedure for stress-
reduction used successfully with populations with PTSD and addictions
- Non-verbal approach to healing that involves the gentle placement of up to five small, sterilized disposable needles into specific sites on each ear
- The recipients sit quietly in a group setting for 20-40 minutes
- Relaxation, meditation, and journaling is individually encouraged for the time of the treatment
- Brief exit interview to address reactions and questions with the therapist
Please contact MESA with any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 303.443.0400.