2017 Business Diversity Forum
The Forum is uniquely designed to connect minority and women-owned companies with key decision makers to discuss contract opportunities for the Airport’s day-to-day operations. The Forum takes place as the Airport celebrates its best performance in eight years for passenger traffic, topping out at nearly 14 million total passengers in 2016. St. Louis Lambert now ranks among the top ten airports in the country for growing seat capacity at 9.1 percent last year.
The growth of airports nationwide and how local companies may achieve success in airport contract opportunities is the motivation behind this year’s Business Diversity Forum theme,
"Connecting Diversity to New Heights"
Registration closes, Monday, March 27, 2017
President and CEO
Airport Minority Advisory Council (AMAC)
Krystal Brumfield will discuss the exciting growth of opportunities nationwide, as well as AMAC’s mission to promote the inclusion of minorities and women in employment at all levels of airport management, operations, and contracting opportunities throughout the airport/aviation industry. Brumfield joined AMAC last June. She previously held the position of Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at the D.C. Chamber of Commerce. She has also worked as Tax and Procurement Counsel for the Unites States Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
1. Hear announcements on new and ongoing Airport contract opportunities
2. Participate in roundtable discussions on how to do airport business
3. Learn how to improve your knowledge of the certification process
4. Connect with prime contractors on the latest trends in concessions
5. Meet M/W/DBEs and small businesses doing business in airports
6. Visit an exhibit hall featuring national brands doing business in airport