A Dinner Date With Alice Miner at Amazing Grace Vineyard and Winery- update
Ever wonder what it might have been like to live during the Roaring 20's as a member of high society? Join Alice Miner on March 25th at 6pm where guests will get a chance to be sent back in time to a voyage on the SS Laurentic. Dine in splendor on dishes made popular by the Waldorf Astoria and F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby.
Here's what you will experience:
- A 1920s themed dinner party complete with reenactors portraying Alice Miner and her friends
- A four course meal with authentic 1920s dishes such as:
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms; served to President Coolidge while dining at the Waldorf Astoria.
- Waldorf Salad; made famous by the Waldorf Astoria
- Chicken a la Rose; an exotic dish of honey, almonds and rose petals. The side dish will be Potatoes a la Hollandaise. These two dished were served to President Coolidge while dining at the Waldorf Astoria.
- Dessert will include a seet treat (Red Velvet and Chiffon were popular in the 20s)
- The winery will be transformed with decor resembling the 1920s. Dressing in period is not required to attend this event but is greatly encouraged for photo ops!
The cost for this event is $35 per person which includes everything above as well as a taste of 4 AGV wines. $10 of this will be going directly to the Alice T Miner Museum. Menu is subject to change upon availability. An email will be sent just before to all guests.