2017 PBS Eastern Workshop Series
Join us for the annual PBS Eastern Workshop Series. It will be held on April 18 and 19, 2017 in Mississauaga, ON, Canada.
Sessions will encompass Accounting, Parts, Service, and Sales; providing users with in-depth training, focusing on increasing efficiency and profits. We will work with you to get the most from your investment with PBS. Presenters will give a comprehensive overview on Aristo software with ample time to address your specific questions.
Registration closes Thursday, April 6, 2017.
Space is limited.
Sessions (April 18 & 19)
- April 18: Sales: $174.00 + HST
- April 18: Service: $174.00 + HST
- April 19: Accounting: $174.00 + HST
- April 19: Parts: $174.00 + HST
These workshops are personal, allowing for better information and idea sharing. Space is limited to the first 30 attendees per session. Please register as soon as possible.
Here are some of the topics we will be covering:
Sales: April 18
- Come learn how PBS interest rates and residuals can offer your sales team access to OEM rates and programs.
- Let's explore default scenario templates and how they can be built to make accurate deal changes every time.
- Learn how integrated CRM tools can help send and track customer communications.
Service: April 18
- What should you be using for Tech Payroll Reports?
- Learn to quickly change vehicle ownership and add new vehicles to existing customers.
- Quick tips on managing repair orders, changing vehicles, contacts and more!
- Exploring Aristo tools to help remind and market to your service customers.
Accounting: April 19
- Learn how to speed up the posting of deals using templates, translations, and deal maintenance.
- Is it possible to unwind a posted deal for editing in a deal? Yes, let’s learn how!
- Best Practices. Let's dive into reviewing, editing, and amending transactions.
- Service Payroll Reporting.
Parts: April 19
- Wondering if you should be making a mass change? Learn how to change all your parts from one source to another.
- How can I associate multiple part numbers to one part number?
- Let's talk about views: What is the easiest way to see all my orders on a specific part number?
- Do you have parts in the system that have been mislabeled over time? Learn how to report on these parts to make needed corrections.
- Let's take a look at orders, superseding parts, and shipments!