Mebane Family Tech Talk Night
Please join us Wednesday April 12th from 7pm to 8:30 pm at the Mebane Arts and Community Center as we discuss what our children are doing online and how to teach them to be smart, safe and respectful digital citizens. Topics to include:
- The importance of learning about the sites and apps your child uses.
- How kids are using mobile devices like smartphones, tablets and e-readers.
- Social networking sites and how to help your child use them wisely.
- What to do if your child is the victim of online bullying.
- Objectionable content and how to block it & what to do if your child views it.
- The importance of teaching your child to find a healthy balance with technology use.
- Your role in helping keep an ongoing conversation going about internet safety.