The Power of the InBox + Key Email Marketing Trends That Produce Results
First impressions matter – how are YOU doing with your emails? This seminar will help you avoid common mistakes and maximize your emails for powerful impact!
• Branding beyond the logo – how placement, pictures, even colors can re-inforce recognition & engagement
• Readability – including fonts, white space and single-column design
• Images – including sizing, placement, links and more
• Sharability – are you going social with your email? Easy tips to encourage more cross-platform engagement
• Mobile-friendly emails
• Email Marketing Trends – Tips for Success
• Real world examples of businesses doing it well.
• Standout Subject Lines
Join us for this fast, info-packed seminar packed with tips, techniques and tools to help you navigate the dos and the don’ts for your own email marketing!
We will discuss what it means to run a campaign and tactics for measuring success without spending a lot of time or money. One of the time saving techniques that we'll focus on is auto responder emails where you can automatically deliver a series of emails based on behavioral targeting or segmentation to a specific group within your database, such as new contacts or leads, to help increase conversions and engagement.
All levels are welcome (even if you haven't tried email marketing yet). Those who have been doing email marketing for years have walked away with new ideas.
Victoria Byrne, founder of Creative Marketing Services is the presenter of this workshop. Victoria has helped small businesses, entrepreneurs and start-ups maximize their online web development, marketing and lead generation potential with strategically planned, creative and cost effective marketing initiatives for over 15 years. She is one of the Constant Contact Authorized Local Experts in Southern CA and she regularly shares her marketing expertise at workshops and training seminars.
Limited seating, save yours
SCORE services are provided on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to race, gender, national origin or disability