2017 Adult Beach League
Richmond Volleyball Club is proud to host this six week summer event for coed reverse quads! Get your toes in the sand with a Beach Adult League beginning on June 1! Space is limited to 12 teams accepted on a "first paid, first accepted" basis (choice of Thursday, Coed A or Sunday, Coed B).
Before you register, please keep the following things in mind:
- For Coed Reverse Quads play: 2 men and 2 women compete on each team. Play is on a women’s height net and men must attack the ball from behind the 10 foot line. Men must hit from behind the 10 foot line and are not allowed to block.
- Players DO NOT have to have a current RVC membership to play. An RVC Summer Membership is not included with this registration.
- Teams can choose for Thursday evening Coed A play from 6-9pm, or Sunday afternoon Coed B play from 4-7pm.
- Thursday league tourney will be held on Saturday, 7/22; Sunday league tourney will be held on Sunday, 7/23.
- NO play on 7/2 and 7/6.
- Space is limited and teams are accepted on a "first paid, first accepted" basis.
- Please have players' names and email addresses handy for the registration form.
- Please note, you must accept the Terms and Conditions of the Waiver and Release from Liability in order to complete your team registration.
- You will receive a confirmation email once you sucessfully register.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at 804.358.3000.