40th Anniversary Carpe Diem Weekend
Join us for a weekend full of events to celebrate 40 years! Start your day with a Sunrise Swim. Head up to campus Friday night for Carpe Diem Dinner & Potluck. Songfest on Saturday celebrates 20 years of Grateful Dads, followed by an afterparty at Soho! Hope to see you all there.
Friday, April 28: Sunrise Swim, 6:45 am
- Join us for our Friday Sunrise Swim at Leadbetter Beach
- Bring a coffee mug and $2 donation for donuts & coffee
Friday, April 28: Evening Dinner & Potluck, Campus Tours & Kiva Bricklaying, 5 pm
- Join us on campus to visit with your favorite teachers, tour the campus & lay a brick in the Kiva
- Enjoy tacos from Taqueria La Colmena
- Bring a side dish (a-l) or dessert (m-z) to share
Saturday, April 29: Songfest, 2-5 pm
- It’s our annual student music showcase, held at Chase Palm Park
- Bring a blanket, chairs & the entire family!
Saturday, April 29: Songfest After Party, SOhO, 6-8 pm
- All SBMS community invited (over 21 only)
- Appetizers provided & no-host bar
- Option to stay for live music at 9:30 pm with ‘80s cover band, The Molly Ringwald Project (show will sell out - please purchase tickets in advance at sohosb.com