Event Program (Subject to Change)
10:00 - 11:00 am - Registration & Boarding
11:00 - 12:30 pm- Reception & Presentations
12:30 - 1:30 pm - Lunch
1:30 - 2:30 pm- Networking
2:30 - 3:00 pm- Deboarding
On Board Carnival Cruise Line's Victory 1015 N. America Way
Miami, FL 33132 Driving Directions
Part of the Proceeds to Benefit
Event Supported by
Doral Chamber of Commerce
PowerBusiness Networking Luncheon
Friday, May 19th- 10:00 a.m - 2:30 p.m.
**REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, May 10th, 2017**
Save the Date for this Powerful Networking Event!
DCC Members $37|Non-Members & Guests $47|$400 for a Table of 10 *
*(Please note that once payment has been processed there will be no refunds unless event is cancelled/postponed by DCC)
Special Guest Star Speakers:
The Honorable Jose "Pepe" Diaz
Commissioner Jose "Pepe" Diaz serves as the Commissioner for District 12, which includes the cities of Doral, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Medley, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, and a large portion of unincorporated Miami-Dade County. He was first elected as commissioner in September 2002 and re-elected to a fourth term in 2014. He also served as the Vice-Chairman of the Miami-Dade Board of County Commissioners from 2009-2010.
William D. Talbert, III
As President & CEO of the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) for over 13 years, and as Chief Operating Officer for more than nine years, William D. Talbert, III has distinguished himself as a highly respected visitor industry and community leader.
- DUE TO LIMITED SPACE & SECURITY PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- A VALID PHOTO I.D. IS REQUIRED FOR BOARDING
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 10:00 AM (NO BOARDING AFTER 11:00 AM)
- GUESTS MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD TO ATTEND
- PARKING - $7.00 PAID AT PORT MIAMI
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, May 10th, 2017
- ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN PROCESSED THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS UNLESS EVENT IS CANCELLED BY DCC