Prime 93 Restaurant & Banquet Center 4315 Manchester Rd.
Akron, OH 44319 Driving Directions
Right to Life of Northeast Ohio
Be our guest at the
Right to Life of Northeast Ohio Celebrate Life Dinner
Saturday, April 22, 2017
Social Hour 5:00pm; Dinner: 6:00pm
Tickets are free, but limited seats are available! Make your reservation now! Online registration closes 4/10/17. Please call our office at 330-762-2785 after that date to check for remaining seats or cancellations.
About Mike DeWine
Attorney General DeWine has a long and distinguished career in public service focusing on protecting Ohio children and families. DeWine served as Greene County Prosecuting Attorney, in the Ohio State Senate, in the United States House of Representatives, as Ohio Lieutenant Governor and in the United States Senate. His pro-life record includes:
- Voted YES on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions.
- Voted YES on banning partial birth abortions except for maternal life
- Voted YES on maintaining ban on Military Base Abortions
- Voted YES on banning partial birth abortions
- Voted YES on banning human cloning
- authored the Unborn Victims of Violence Act, which stated that an unborn child is a separate victim when a mother is attacked
- authored the “DeWine Amendment" to prohibit the use of federal tax dollars to pay for insurance to provide abortion coverage