Advances in Orthopedic Care & Sports Medicine
Thursday, April 27 | 6:00 - 9:30 PM
Mohawk Golf Club, 1849 Union Street, Schenectady, NY
Ellis' Orthopedic Care & Sports Medicine program invites you to an educational seminar to learm more about new advances in Orthopedic Care and current concepts in Sports Medicine from our region's leading Orthopedic Specialists. The presentation will provide new insights and expand understanding of current trends, treatment options and new technology.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Primary Care Providers
Ellis Medicine is accredited by The Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Ellis Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Evaluating ACL injuries and the latest in reconstruction
Eric Aronowitz, MD
- Shoulder injuries in the Athlete
Daniel Bowman, MD
- Elbow Injuries/Treatment Options for Arthritis & Pain - Shoulder
Laura Scordino, MD
- Treatment Options for Arthritis & Pain - Hip
Rory Wood, MD
- Treatment Options for Arthritis & Pain - Knee
Daniil Polishchuk, MD
- Treatment Options for Arthritis & Pain - Hand & Wrist
James Boler, MD
Registration is Required.