Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport 970 Dixon Road
Rockwell Collins Business Aviation Operators Conference, Toronto, ON
Rockwell Collins is hosting a Business Aviation Operators Conference on May 18, 2017 at the Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport to discuss major initiatives and products that affect your aircraft and your ability to operate in this ever changing airspace environment, including:
- Airspace mandates affecting both domestic and global operations
- ARINCDirect Jet ConneX (JX) cabin connectivity services
- ARINCDirect CPDLC FANS testing and DCL
- The latest flight deck and cabin products
- Avionics training and support
- Flight planning from ARINCDirect
- And much more!
The event will run from 8:15 am till 3 pm on Thursday, with a light continental breakfast served at 8:15 am and lunch at 12:15 pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Ben Gambrell or give him a call at +1 (803) 391 2419.