Safety Education Specialists will be hosting an AHA BLS Provider Course in Ashburn, Virginia. Space is limited to 9 people so register early. Registration is required-so don't hesitate!
Learn how to perform CPR on Adults, Children and Infants; how to relieve choking, how to use a bag-valve mask, using an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) and Team-Dynamics. This course includes Hands-On practice and testing as well as the written exam.
Oh wait, you think it will be a boring class--not so. SES specializes in creating a dynamic learning environment
The cost is only $87.99-payable via Credit Card.
Bring your 2015 Provider Manual to the class. (eBooks are accepted. Textbooks may be available for purchase at your class - inquire for availability and pricing) Below is the Book Source List:
Book Source List:
http://ebooks.heart.org/ (eBook format)
(This is not an exhaustive list and Safety Education Specialists receives no commission on your purchase.)
Register today! Upon successful completion, your Certification Card will be issued the same day.*
*Subject to availability
It is SES’ Promise to Never Cancel a Class. Even if there is only 1 student registered, we will hold the class.
To do this, we have some ground rules to ensure a pleasant and productive learning experience.
1) Be on Time. Lateness is not tolerated. If you will be more than 10 minutes late, you must re-schedule and will incur a $20.00 late fee. Late arrivals are disruptive to students already in class.
2) Come prepared to do CPR. Dress comfortably-you will be on a carpeted floor performing CPR skills. Extra short or tight clothing may be too restrictive. CPR is physically demanding. If you cannot perform to standard, you will not be awarded a certification card.
3) Be prepared to read. If you need glasses to read, please bring them.
4) If English is not your native language, please contact us prior to class. This course is taught in English, and English proficiency is expected. We will make every effort to supply written materials in a language you can read proficiently. Common requests include Spanish and French. Any requests made with less than 5 business days’ notice may not be honored.
5) Registration is required prior to the class date. If you have not registered, you are not on our roster.
6) We do not offer refunds. If you fail to successfully complete the course, you must register and pay for another class. If you cannot keep your appointment, you may join another class (subject to a $20.00 re-scheduling fee). If you no longer need your class, you may give your seat to someone else. Please e-mail us for any and all scheduling issues.
7) Only the person registered for the class may attend. Please do not bring guests or children to class with you. If you bring guests or children with you, you will be refused entry and will have to sign up for another class. We will not offer a refund if you bring others with you and you will be subject to the $20.00 rescheduling fee.
8) Replacement Card Fee: If you need to replace a lost certification card, you will incur a fee of $25.00 per card, per occurrence. When contacting us, please have your name, address, approximate training date ready. We are not responsible for typos, misdirected mail etc…
9) Inclement Weather Policy: SES will conduct classes despite the weather. If it is unsafe for you to drive to class, and you call prior to the class start time, you may attend another course at no charge and you will not be subject to the $20.00 rescheduling fee.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for that purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.