PPR Logo


Saturday April 08, 2017, from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM EST
Add to Calendar 


Pray First Ministries, Fayetteville, GA 
Fayetteville, GA  



Dr. Brenetia Adams-Robinson 
Proverbial Peace Revived Inc. 


W2W: Keeping It Real_Reprogam Your Subconscious and Soar 

Greetings, my sisters of destiny!  To each of you phenomenal ladies who attended our March meeting, it was such a blessing to meet our new sisters on the journey and loved sharing with each of our regular sisters of the faith! The meeting topic has been focused on the phenomenal power of the subconscious mind in achieving all that we desire in positioning for destiny and purpose.    

Join us on April 8, 2017, 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. in Fayetteville, GA. for our next Woman2Woman: Keeping It Real Monthly Fellowship.  Research supports that of all the thoughts we think about in a given day is only 5 to 10% of our conscious processing. The other 90% is all driven by our subconscious mind.  It is that level of mental processing that we automatically do or don’t do things that keep us functional and safe; and may unknowingly hold us back from achieving the goals that we so fervently want and desire.  If you don’t understand what is driving the messages of your subconscious mind, you may never achieve your driving desires.

As we have so much to cover on this topic, we will continue the discussion until we are all walking as empowered, victorious, women of destiny and purpose refusing to let negative messaging defeat us on the journey.  The focus of this month's discussion is on understanding and dealing with the angry child within, which can account for many of our internal self doubt, fears, anger issues, and self esteem issues.

There is no cost to attend our phenomenal fellowships; however, donations are greatly appreciated to ensure that PPR can continue to impact healing and hope in the body of Christ.  So make plans to join us on 04/08/17!   To register, click the link below and follow the instructions.  You may also register a friend if you would like to bring a sister with you. 

In addition to our open forum discussions, the topics of our Apri fellowship include:

  • The negative messages we embrace that keep us stuck in neutral or stuck in fear.

  • The triggers that ignite the negative responses of the subconscious mind.

  • Why the angry child within is angry, and where it comes from.

Space is purposely limited so we can maximize discussion and engagement; so you must RSVP by Wednesday, April 5, 2017.  Location information will be provided upon registration.  Please share with any woman of destiny you believe will benefit from this series.  

I look forward to seeing your face in the place and be greatly blessed:)

         Dr. Bre

The Destiny DIVA