MAIFEST at Oakland Nature Friends
& Tourist Club
Maifest is a wonderful summer event for the entire family. In addition to all the fun, food, drink, live music, and dancing of Maifest, there are additional games, dances, and other activities especially for our younger members and guests. There is something at Maifest for everyone of all ages!
- 12:00pm — 5:00pm, Sunday, May 7, 2017
- Oakland Nature Friends, 3115 Butters Drive, Oakland, CA 94602. See Directions.
- Adult non-member 14 and over: $15 + $0.75 online processing fee. Early bird discount available. Under 14 no charge - just bring your kids!
- Each Fest attendee must possess valid ID proving legal age to purchase or consume beer or wine. No outside food or alcoholic beverages are permitted. No dogs allowed. Please read the Guest Rules before your visit.
- Parking at ONF is free but limited to the capacity of the parking lot. However, there is plenty of free additional legal parking on Joaquin Miller Drive. We provide a free shuttle bus service (1PM to 5PM, every 15 minutes) that will drive guests from the intersection of Butters and Joaquin Miller (in front of the fire station) to the Fest grounds and back. Please use alternative ways of getting to the club whenever possible: hike or bike in, take the bus, Uber/Lyft or carpool.
MORE FEST DETAILS, directions, and parking information at TheNatureFriendsCorporation.org
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- Cash is the preferred method of payment which is why we do not accept debit cards or checks at the Oakland Nature Friends Club on the day of the event. There is no ATM on the premises.
- Admission price covers admission only to the festival. Food, drink, and merchandise require separate ticket purchases.
- The Fest goes on, rain or shine!
About Your Purchase:
- The transaction on your charge statement will have identifier "WPY*Oakland Nature Friends".
- If you are having trouble completing a purchase transaction, your business firewall might be blocking your traffic to our payment processor. Try a different connection.