Roundtables with SCORE Mentors
Free Spring Training / SCORE's Sam's Club Training Day
Austin, TX – SCORE Austin and Sam’s Club invite small business owners to attend Spring Training for Small Business Owners, a FREE seminar and networking event to help start, grow and improve your small business.
Spring Training is part of the annual Small Business Festival, powered by The City of Austin’s Economic Development Department and Capital One Spark Business.
Spring Training for Small Business Owners includes:
• The DIY Guide to Sales with Nancy Strojny
• A panel on Options for Funding Your Business
• Luncheon speaker Ron Cates on Demystifying Digital Marketing
• A Small Business Roundtable with SCORE mentors
• A day of participant-driven roundtable mentoring
• Networking with industry leaders
• Your business questions answered by Austin SCORE mentors
Sign up for our fourth and final session of the day to join a small group of other business owners to ask questions and discuss business issues. The roundtables are facilitated by local SCORE Mentors.