The Island's Creative Escape is proud to present...
Friday, May 12th
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Celebrate the bright, happy moments with On a Whim and Amy Tangerine. In this class, you'll be making two 12x12 layouts as well as bits to go into an exclusive from Amy, Traveler's Notebook. The gorgeous kit is full of goodness that you'll use in fun and fresh ways. You’ll learn some fun techniques and create some one-of-a-kind mini-masterpieces by combining your photos with products from Amy’s newest line with American Crafts. Inspired by the world around her, you’ll examine ways of taking those cues to infuse into your own creative process. She’ll demonstrate simple methods that look complex and help you see supplies in a new light.
Learn more about Amy on her blog at www.amytangerine.com
Student Supply List:
- 12” paper trimmer
- your favorite journaling pens
- acrylic block and ink for stamping
- 2-3 paint brushes of different sizes
- craft knife + healing mat (Amy’s favorite are the Fiskars Fingertip craft knife + American Crafts 11×17 self-healing cutting mat)
- metal ruler
- circle punches (if you have them)
- photos of different sizes
- a desire to have fun and get creative
Sorry, no cancellations or refunds. If you are unable to attend the class, you will receive a class kit (does not include shared supplies such as inks, sprays, paints, and other mediums).