A Northern California Business Aviation Association Event
NCBAA SAFETY DAY 2017!
This event open to all NorCalBAA members and the aviation community.
$85 - Current Members / $100 - Non-Members / $25 Current Students or Military
To renew or become a member, go to www.norcalbaa.org
Please register below
This Year's Safety Day Line up:
0730-0800: Check-in and continental breakfast
0745-0800: President’s Welcome, Agenda, Housekeeping
0800-0900: Craig Hoskins, Airbus
- Present on the Airbus project to address current and future threats that encompass the Aircraft, Air Transportation System and the Operation
0900-0945: David Karalunas, FAA Policy Lead, Compliance Philosophy Focus Team
- Present on recent change to the “FAA Compliance Philosophy” that outlines a new approach to ensuring that airmen and regulated entities meet regulatory standards, and to foster an open and transparent exchange of data between the user and FAA entities
0945-1000: Morning Break
1000-1130: Russ Lawton, Air Charter Safety Foundation
- Present on ACSF ASAP program for participating Part 91 and 135 operators, as well as the ACSF Industry Audit Standard for charter operators and fractional aircraft ownership companies
1130-1230: Buffet Lunch
1230-1300: NCBAA Scholarship awards and announcements
1300-1430: Michael Huhn, NTSB Western Pacific Regional Air Safety Investigator
- Present on nuts & bolts of accident investigation from Investigator-in Charge (IIC) standpoint, FAA role in accident investigations, the party system, family assistance.
1430-1500: Afternoon Break
1500-1600: Robert Sumwalt, NTSB Vice Chairman
- Present on Culture, Compliance and Leadership in safe business aviation operations
1600-1630: Wrap up
Check out our full speaker bios here!