When

Friday, March 27, 2020 at 6:30 PM CDT
-to-
Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 5:00 PM CDT

Add to Calendar 

Where

Alfalfa County Fairgrounds 
520 W 5th St
Cherokee, OK 73728
 

 
Driving Directions 

Contact

Phil Haugen 
Phil Haugen Horsemanship 
580-772-4296 
philhaugenhorsemanship@gmail.com 
 

Breakaway Roping Clinic with Kelsie Chace | Cherokee, OK | March 27-29, 2020

Phil Haugen Horsemanship is teaming up with 7-time world champion roper, Kelsie Chace, for a two-day Breakaway Roping & Horsemanship Clinic designed to enhance your fundamental skills and improve your consistency.

In addition to her 7 world titles, Kelsie is a 3-time Central Plains Region collegiate champion, 2-time Rising Stars Champion, 2-time Mike Johnson Champion, 2-time Rafter L Champion, 2-time Joe's Boot Shop Champion, Barry Burk Champion, and Rope for the Crown Champion. 

Kelsie's breakaway roping expertise will be matched with Phil's 30 years of experience as a respected horsemanship clinician. With over $1 million in lifetime earnings, horses that have gone through Phil's training program have excelled at many different disciplines and levels. Phil's program focuses on knowing how to aggressively progress a horse through training while mentally keeping that horse trusting, secure, and in a confident state of mind.

Tuition: $500/student or $100/day to audit

Clinic Schedule:

Meet & Greet/Registration - Friday, March 27th at 6:30pm
*If you can't make it to this portion of the clinic, don't worry! We'll get you taken care of first thing on Saturday morning.

Day 1 - Saturday, March 28th starting at 9am; will break for lunch

Day 2 - Sunday, March 29th starting at 9am; will break for lunch

"In order to become the top 1%, you have to do what the other 99% won't."