When

Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 9:00 AM CDT
-to-
Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 5:00 PM CDT

Add to Calendar 

Where

Harm & Tulleys Event Center 
East Hwy 84
Bloomfield, NE 68718
 

 
Driving Directions 

Contact

Phil Haugen 
Phil Haugen Horsemanship 
580-772-4296 
philhaugenhorsemanship@gmail.com 
 

Performance Horsemanship Clinic | Bloomfield, NE | May 2-3, 2020 

Phil Haugen Horsemanship Clinics are designed to enhance fundamental horsemanship skills for a variety of disciplines, including: barrel racing, team roping, calf roping, penning, sorting, trail riding, and more.

Phil Haugen’s clinics cover the Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 exercises that are the foundation of his training program that has produced over $1,000,000 in Equistat earnings in the past decade.

Phil welcomes those students who have a “problem horse.” Everyone deals with challenges from time to time, and Phil is ready to teach you how to communicate effectively with your horse to resolve these issues.

Students can expect to learn and practice skills, such as:

  - Lateral softness, vertical softness and collection

   - Softness in the ribcage

  - Eliminating stiffness and elevation of a horse’s head in a run

  - Letting your horse move out naturally while maintaining proper collection

  - Smooth stops, turnarounds, lead departures, and turns

  - Controlling your horse’s hindquarters

  - Setting your horse up for a lead change

  - Building your horse’s confidence and reinforcing good habits with correct repetitions daily

Tuition: $465/student or $100/day to audit

Clinic Schedule:

Meet & Greet/Registration - Saturday, May 2nd at 9:00am

Day 1 - Saturday, May 2nd starting at 10:00am; will break for lunch

Day 2 - Sunday, May 3rd starting at 9:00am; will break for lunch


"In order to become the top 1%, you have to do what the other 99% won't."