SCACM Sustaining Membership Application
* Required information
The fiscal year for the Association is January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
Sustaining Membership provides the following benefits:
• You will receive advance copies of SCACM Spring meeting and Fall Regional meeting programs
• You will receive copies of the SCACM Newsletter published twice each year in which all Sustaining Members’ company names are prominently displayed.
• You will be able to exhibit at the Spring Meeting at a reduced booth rate ($500 vs. $700).
• Your firm’s name will be prominently displayed in all copies of the SCACM Meeting Program.
• SCACM will provide a link from its web site, www.scacm.org, to your company’s web site.
• Representatives of your company will be eligible for the SCACM Member rate when registering for the Fall 2017 SCACM State Meetings.
By submitting this form, you're granting:
SCACM, 3105 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Box 1, Lansing, MI 48910, United Stateshttp://www.scacm.org
permission to email you. You can revoke permission to mail to your email address at any time using
the SafeUnsubscribeTM, found at the bottom of every email. Constant Contact takes your privacy seriously (to