When

Monday May 15, 2017 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM CDT
Add to Calendar

Where

Radisson of Green Bay

2040 Airport Drive
Green Bay, WI 54313

Event Address Map
Driving Directions

Contact

Megan Vande Hey
A-mazing Events C/O Rotary Foundation of Green Bay, Inc., N282 Stoney Brook Road, Suite D, Appleton, WI 54915
920-574-3464
m.vandehey@a-mazingevents.com

Free Enterprise Award Dinner

* Required information

SPONSORSHIP LEVELS

  • Yes, I would like to sponsor the Rotary Free Enterprise Award dinner in support of a project of Connections for Mental Wellness (select one):

  • The Free Enterprise Award Dinner will dedicate 75% of the sponsorship proceeds to a local School-Based Mental Health Initiative, a project of Connections for Mental Wellness. The remaining 25% goes to the Rotary Foundation of Green Bay to support other initiatives in Brown County that positively impact youth, education and health.

  • This contract agreement is valid when this form is submitted. All sponsorship contributions are due by April 1st, 2017. Your invoice will be sent directly from A-mazing Events. Questions regarding your invoice can be sent to Megan Vande Hey at m.vandehey@a-mazingevents.com.

  • Please make checks payable to Rotary Foundation of Green Bay, Inc. and mail to Rotary Foundation of Green Bay, Inc., C/O A-mazing Events, N282 Stoney Brook Road, Suite D, Appleton, WI 54915.

  • Please retain a copy of your registration for tax purposes. $500 per table is not tax deductible as it covers the cost of the meal.

COMPANY/ORGANIZATION NAME

  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *

COORDINATOR CONTACT INFORMATION

  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *

    I would like my donation to remain anonymous. (select one)

  •  characters remaining
  • Megan Vande Hey with A-mazing Events will follow-up with you regarding your sponsorship and attendee coordination.


Register