When

Sunday, June 9, 2019 at 2:00 PM CDT
-to-
Friday, June 14, 2019 at 10:30 AM CDT

Add to Calendar

Where

Camp Allen

HC 1 Box 1590
Greenville, MO 63944

Contact

Camp Allen Ministries
Camp Allen Ministries Inc
-573-224-3826
campallen1954@gmail.com

Junior High Camp 2019

You don't to miss this week!! For more information find us on Facebook, Instagram, and @ www.campallen.com

* Required information

Participant's Information

  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  •  characters remaining
  • Fee

    Type Fee
    $190.00
    $210.00

Camper Information

You may add a maximum of 20

Contact/Insurance Information

  •  characters remaining
  •  characters remaining
  •  characters remaining
  •  characters remaining
  •  characters remaining

Medical Information/Authorizations

  •  characters remaining
  •  characters remaining
  •  characters remaining
  • * List of items to bring to camp can be found on our Camp Allen Ministries Facebook Page

  • *VIP Status for campers with FULL coin cans! Thank you for your generous support of Camp Allen. Last year alone campers brought in over $5300 from our 4 General Baptists camps. And in the last 4 years supporters have donated over $50,000 just in coin can donations. 30% of this money goes directly to debt reduction and the remaining 70% goes for special projects and improvements around camp! Bring those cans! (You can pick up cans from your local GB church or from Camp Allen directly).

  • * Acceptance and participation at Camp Allen will be equal for all without regard for race, sex, color, national origin, age, and handicap.

Cancellation Policy/Camp Allen Dress Code/Camp Allen Guidelines

  • ALL refunds will be assessed a $30 cancellation fee. Refunds will only be given if the registration is cancelled a minimum of two weeks prior to the beginning of the camp session. (Camper fees can be transferred to another camper within the same camp season by permission of the Camp Administrator).

  • Camp Allen is a facility designated for Christian camping; therefore, campers are urged to conduct themselves in a Christian manner at all times and to use decency and good taste in wearing apparel (no spaghetti straps, bare midriffs, halter tops, short shorts, no muscle shirts, no clothing that allows underwear to show, or any other inappropriate clothing for camp. If you wear clothing that is inappropriate please be prepared to change. Modest bathing suits for girls and swim trunks for boys, no cut-offs. Campers must wear a cover up on the way to pool and water slide. (T-shirts or some other cover up will be worn by both girls and boys.

  • All medicine must be checked into the nurse. (FYI: A head lice check will be done prior to check in) The use of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco products, and profanity are not permitted. The use of electronic devices, including cell phones are not permitted without permission of Camp Director. (We strongly encourage them to unplug and experience camp without outside interferences). Everyone will be expected to participate in all camp activities unless excused for illness or other legitimate reasons. No one may leave camp during the session without permission. All campers must be checked out before leaving. Campers are not to move their vehicles without the consent of camp director. Campers are to stay in appointed areas. No food or sodas in sleeping rooms, chapel, or gym. (Any persistent disregard for the guidelines or counsel of the Camp Director can forfeit the camper's right to remain at camp).

Important Information

  • *IF PAYING BY CHECK, CHECK MUST BE RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE MAY 28 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION RATE. ($190) AFTER MAY 28 PRICE INCREASES TO ($210).

$9,999.99

Payment

Payment Method

  • Please make check payable to:
    Camp Allen Ministries
    HC 1 Box 1590
    Greenville, MO 63944

Payment Summary


Yes, I would like to receive your email newsletters

Register