When

Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 4:00 PM CDT
-to-
Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 10:30 AM CDT

Add to Calendar

Where

Camp Allen Ministries

3104 Wayne Route F
Greenville, MO 63944

Contact

Camp Allen Ministries
Camp Allen Ministries Inc
573-224-3826
campallen1954@gmail.com

Junior 2 Camp

Receive a $5 voucher to camp store if registration is received and paid in full at least 1 month prior to camp starting date.

* Required information

Personal Information

  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
     characters remaining
  • *
     characters remaining
  • *
     characters remaining
  • Fee

    Type Fee
    $145.00
    $165.00

Camper Information

You may add a maximum of 20

Contact Information

  • *
     characters remaining
  • *
     characters remaining

Insurance Information and Cancellation Policy

  • *
     characters remaining
  • *
     characters remaining
  • ALL refunds will be assessed a $30 cancellation fee. Refunds will only be given if the registration is cancelled a minimum of two weeks prior to the beginning of camp session. (Camper fees can be transferred to another camper within the same camp season by permission of the Camp Administrator)

  • Thank you for your generous support of Camp Allen. Last year in 2019 the coin cans raised $10,350. 30% of this money goes directly to debt reduction and the remaining 70% goes for special projects and improvements around camp. Bring those FULL coin cans to camp!! VIP status for campers with FULL coin cans. (You can pick up coin cans from your local GB church or from Camp Allen directly.)

  • *
     characters remaining

Assumption of Risk, Accident, Medical, and Publicity Release/Identity Agreement

  • Acceptance and participation of Camp Allen will be equal for all without regard for race, sex, color, national origin, age, or handicap.

  • Camp Allen is a facility designated for Christian camping; therefore, campers are urged to conduct themselves in Christian manner at all times and to use decency and good taste in wearing apparel (no spaghetti straps, bare midriffs, halter tops or short shorts, no muscle shirts, no clothing that allows underwear to show, or any other inappropriate clothing for camp) If you wear clothing that is inappropriate please be prepared to change. Modest bathing suits for girls and swim trunks for boys, no cut offs.

  • ALL medicine must be checked into the nurse (FYI: A head lice check, pre registration health questionnaire, and temperature pre screening will be done prior to check in). The use of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco products, and profanity is not permitted. The use of electronic devices, including cell phones will be monitored and only available during certain times. We strongly encourage them to unplug and experience camp without outsides interferences. (i.e. social media, excessive texting, etc.)

  • Everyone will be expected to participate in camp activities unless excused for illness or other legitimate reasons. No one may leave camp during the session without permission. ALL campers must be checked out before leaving camp. Campers are not to move their vehicles without the consent of the Camp Director. Campers are to stay in appointed areas. No food or sodas in sleeping rooms, chapel, or gym. (it is hard to clean up and will attract bugs and mice) (Any persistent disregard for the guidelines or counsel of the Camp Director forfeit the camper's right to remain at camp) List of items to bring to camp will be available on the Camp Allen Ministries Facebook Page

  • *
  • *
  • *
     characters remaining
  • *
     characters remaining
  • *
     characters remaining
  • *
     characters remaining
$9,999.99

Payment

Payment Method

  • Please make check payable to:
    Camp Allen Ministries
    3104 Wayne Route F
    Greenville, MO 63944

Payment Summary


Yes, I would like to receive your email newsletters

Register Go back to Event Page