WhereHampton Inn & Suites @ The University/Capitol 1701 Lavaca Street
Austin, TX 78701 Driving Directions
Emerging Digital Social Marketing Technology
This month's speaker is Gary Spirer, founder of the latest in digital marketing technology, Question Mine (a Social Listening and Social Feedback software company, using interactive video and interactive mobile assessments, surveys and quizzes). Spend time with Austin's networking elite and enjoy a Free Gift from Gary Spirer!
Gary holds a bachelor's degree in Literature from New York University (graduating magna cum laude), and an MBA in Finance from Columbia University.
In real estate, Gary has developed, syndicated and invested in properties that in today's value, aggregate over $500 million.
Gary founded Capital Hill Group, Inc, a boutique investment banking firm, which is a member of FINRA and is governed by the SEC. Gary has raised over $60 million dollars from individuals and small funds.
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals interested in a truly productive networking environment
- Executives who would like to network more, but feel like a piece of bloody meat in shark infested waters at traditional networking events
- Sales and Business Development Professionals who believe in relationships and adding value, not just the next deal
- Entrepreneurs who are looking for opportunities, resources and support
- Job Seekers wanting to demonstrate their expertise and show their value to an organization