6th Annual Mount Rainier Fall Wine Tasting & Brew Festival December 5th at the base of Mount Rainier National Park
The 6th annual "On the Road to Paradise" Fall Wine Tasting & Brew Festival is your chance to sip, savor and enjoy a variety of hard-to-find, artisanal wines & micro-brews from small Washington producers.
We welcome you to become part of this Fall's festivities.
- Time: Saturday, December 5th, 2015
- Place: Mt. Rainier Lions, Grand Tasting Hall 27726 Hwy 706 E, Ashford, WA 98304
- Cost: $30 - ($25.00in advance through December 3rd )
- Entry fee includes commemorative Wine Glass (limited to stock on hand). 10 tickets, live entertainment.
- Featured Wineries: http://www.road-to-paradise.com/wineries.html
- Wine Tasting: 2:00-8:00
- Commemorative Wine glass
- One event entry, complimentary with lodging, December 4th and 5th in Ashford, Elbe, Longmire and Mineral . Book Lodging: visit www.mt-rainier.com
- Wine available by the taste, glass, bottle and case.
- Further information: 1 (877) 617-9951- 360-569-0910
- Children Welcome