Another Aspect of Social Media Marketing:
Growing Your Business with Effective Use of Emails and Newsletters
YOU asked for MORE workshops about Social Media Marketing. In this workshop, Ann Clarke will share simple marketing strategies for small businesses & nonprofits.
Since 1997, Ann Clarke has been using newsletters to build and promote her business. Ann has always used Constant Contact, but the principles we'll talk about apply to all email newsletter providers.
Join us and start to build a plan that will help you grow your business by eliciting the responses you want from your customers or supporters.
- In this workshop, Ann will show you how to make the most of the combination of email and social media for your business.
- You’ll have a greater understanding of marketing basics like goals and objectives.
- You’ll learn what a “campaign” is and what to write about and offer in that campaign.
- You’ll be given some simple but powerful tips for how to get your messages opened and read, shared and socially visible.
- And you’ll see that there are some great tools you can use to help engage with your existing customers and supporters as well as expand your reach to new prospects.
- Throughout the session you’ll be given opportunities to capture your own ideas and build out the framework of your own “next great campaign.”
- Time: 11:00 to 1:00 pm - Informal networking from 11 to 11:30 and our speakes are from 11:30 to 1.
- These workshops are open to the community and anyone who would like to attend.
- Cost: $10 for COWOI - $15 for non-members.
- Please RSVP so we know how many handouts we need
- Price includes coffee, water and cookies.
- As always, bring your own brown-bag lunch.
Our mission is to create programs which enhance the personal, professional and financial status of women of all ages in our local communities. For information on our organization, go to www.COWOI.org.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER:
Ann Clarke's life-long vision has been to help women become successful in business: when women are financially successful, they have better choices!
Throughout her 30+ year career as an award-winning photographer, writer, marketing consultant, professional speaker and event planner, Ann has brought together resources to help women become outrageously successful.
You know Ann as the Founder & CEO of Colorado Women of Influence, but she is most proud of her work with the youth: For nine years she led an entrepreneurial mentoring program for high school girls in four cities in Northern Colorado. This program brought together hundreds of women business owners with high school girls who wanted hands-on experiences in owning their own business.
Over the years Ann's passion for helping others has been recognized when she was honored as one of the "People Who Make A Difference," "Outstanding Women in Business," "Coloradoans Making a Difference," "Professional Women Supporting Professional Athletes" and an "Outstanding Service Award" from the Women's International Network. Ann and her 5K9 dog Buddy were featured as one of Mind & Body Magazine's "Super Women." She also is a member of the Honorary Board of the Colorado Women's Hall of Fame, helping put even more women into the spotlight!On a personal note, Ann and her Australian Shepherd dog Buddy just completed their 60th 5K charity run since Buddy was adopted in 2008. Ann's person theme is "Life is a dashing and bold adventure!"