Rocky Mountain Search Engine Academy
WhenWednesday September 26, 2012 at 8:30 AM MDT
Friday September 28, 2012 at 5:00 PM MDTAdd to my calendar
WherePtarmigan at Cherry Creek Building, East Tower 3773 Cherry Creek Drive North
Denver, CO 80209 Driving Directions
SEO Advanced Skills Workshop, Denver, 9/26 - 9/28
At the SEO Advanced Skills Workshop, you will learn advanced SEO skills that will add to your Essentials skillset. After you pass the final exam, you'll receive certification showing that you've completed all the modules and understand the concepts.
Advanced Skills Workshop Syllabus
The entire workshop is hands-on and personalized to you and your classmates. You'll see demonstrations of real situations, hands-on practice of your own problems, and daily self-evaluations of each participant so we are sure you're understanding everything.
- Day 1 - The Future of Search Engine Marketing
- Day 2 - Advanced SEO Strategies
- Day 3 - Strategies "Beyond SEO"
Once you have completed this course, you will receive official certification from our program, and leave with a firm grasp of how to successfully connect to your customers through the Internet.
Day 1 - The Future of Search Engine Marketing
Learn Advanced Keyword Research and how to create an effective sales copy.
By the end of Day 1, you will have a grasp of many more techniques that you can apply in highly competitive markets, as you learn Advanced Keyword Forensics and how to tap into behavioral trends based on the last 90 days of search activity. You will understand how to tap into search engine trends that 90% of other Webmasters miss.
The day's lessons will include:
- Introduction to Social Media: The differences between Social Media Strategies and Search Engine Optimization
- An analysis of the search behavioral trends of your buying audience, gaining incite into the research of keywords
- Lateral Thinking Skills-using alternative techniques to build traffic (and sales!) on your site
- Working with high-performance "windows of opportunity" and "root words" to improve visibility
- A study of Keyword Forensics, to discover hidden evidence behind search behaviors
- How to create captivating sales copy for your website, making you stand out from others and compelling consumers to respond
- How to prepare for the effects brought on by Personalization of Search
- and more!
In addition, each participant will have their site reviewed and at the end of the day, everyone will receive a written SEO Priority Action Plan.
Day 2 - Advanced SEO Strategies
Continuing with Search Engine Processes and detailing advanced SEO strategies.
By the end of Day 2, you will have added to your arsenal of Advanced Skills, including how to use Google Analytics, how to deal with technical issues, and multivariate reporting of the most complex nature.
The day's lessons will include:
- Discussion on submission procedures, including XML feeds
- Understanding influences such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI)
- Building relevancy and exposure on Yahoo!, Google, etc. in just 48 hours
- Google and the Importance of Page Rank
- Link Reputation: What it is and How to build it
- New mechanics of Writing Creatively
- Content Development: How to utilize user-generated content for attracting new traffic
- How to increase your Visitor Response Ratio-turning web page visitors into customers
- and more!
Each attendee will get their site reviewed again by our team of experts, followed by group brainstorming to develop new ideas for visibility and exposure. The day will end with another evaluation and the answering of all questions.
Day 3 - Strategies "Beyond SEO"
Finish this course with learning how to take your business beyond the search engines into other areas of the Web.
By the end of Day 3, the entire workshop comes together and you will understand both the theoretical and practical ways of optimizing a web page with the least possible amount of steps. You will then be prepared to compete in a highly competitive market, while eliminating all the guess work.
The day's lessons include:
- Advanced Competitive Intelligence: Grasping the Theory and Insights You Need to Know
- Discover how to distinguish your specific industry search landscape
- Accurately gauge what needs to be added to your web site in minimal time
- How to increase Visibility, Credibility, Name Recognition, Branding, and Link Popularity
- The truth about "duplicate content", and the power behind article writing
- The Ins and Outs of Blogging: "What is it, and how it can help my business?"
- How to Use Clicktracks: Tracking Visitor Behavior
- Monitoring the Spider activity
- Log Analysis: What's most important? What should be focused on?
- and more!
Advanced Competitive Intelligence will blow away many of the myths and misunderstandings of older, out-dated approaches. This session will teach the student new ways to make solid judgment calls and understand how to perform accurate opportunity analysis as well as threat analysis to protect yourself, once you are at the top.
The student will finish this course understanding exactly how and why the search engines are "grading on a curve" and how you can benefit (without having a team of mathematicians working for you.)
SEO Advanced Certification
This intensive, three-day workshop concludes with an online examination and presentation of your official SEO Certification.
Refund Policy: Please note that we have a no cancellation and no refund policy for this workshop. Please understand that the tuition is NON REFUNDABLE in the event that you cannot or do not attend. In the event of an emergency or for some reason you cannot attend, you may apply your registration to a future workshop or transfer your registration to another person to participate in your place by providing written authorization.