@ 500 W. Madison St., Suite 1150 Chicago, IL 60661 - 312 353 4540
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 from 8:45 AM to 11:30 AM
How to Resolve IRS and Illinois Income Tax Debt
The largest and most aggressive debt collector which oversees business and personal back taxes is the IRS and running a close second is the State of Illinois. Both the IRS and State of Illinois have access to personal and business financial information for the purpose of imposing bank levies, wage garnishments and involuntary property sales to satisfy uncollected tax debt. So what rights do business owners have when faced with any amount of tax debt?
This seminar will address the following:
1. Can I negotiate my state and federal payroll tax debt?
2. How do I get an IRS or state lien removed?
3. How can I get an IRS or state levy released?
4. Will the IRS or State of Illinois seize my business assets to satisfy tax debt?
5. How does an IRS and Illinois Offer in Compromise work?
6. Will filing bankruptcy shelter me from IRS or state tax debt?
Business owners will gain an understanding of:
Presenter: Pete Lewis E. Pete Lewis of Lewis & Associates Tax Planning, Inc., (LATP) in St. Charles, Illinois has more than 30 years of tax and accounting experience. LATP provides tax planning, compliance, IRS debt resolution and audit representation before federal and state tax authorities. He holds an MBA in finance from Dominican University in River Forest, Illinois, and a Bachelor’s Degree from Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, Illinois. He is also a Certified Public Accountant and an Enrolled Agent to Practice before the IRS.
REGISTRATION FEE $35.00