Association for Preservation Technology
Historic Finishes Workshop
June 13-14, 2014 - Denver, Colorado
The Historic Finishes Workshop will focus on decorative finishes of an historic nature. Participants can expect to learn about various types of finishes, deterioration mechanisms, modes of repair or treatment and general conservation practices applied to these materials using a combination of lectures and hands-on field sessions. The focus will include but may not be limited to plasters, paints, metals and woods.
- John Canning, Principal, John Canning Studios, Cheshire, CT
- Natalie Feinberg Lopez, Principal, Architectural Conservator, Built Environment Evolution, Boulder, CO
- Rosa Lowinger, Principal and Chief Conservator, Rosa Lowinger & Associates, Miami, FL/Los Angeles, CA
- Mark Minor, Conservator of Wooden Artifacts with Mountain States Art Conservation, Howard, CO
- David Riccio, John Canning Studios, Cheshire, CT
Attendees will earn 12.5 AIA/CES Learning Units.
In cooperation with: