Due to lack of interest the Ogden and Provo boot camps have been cancelled. Please join us for our event in Salt Lake City!
Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MT
756 East Winchester Street, Suite 200
Murray, UT 84107
One-day HIPAA Privacy and Security Boot Camp
This full-day workshop on HIPAA privacy and security regulations, and how to protect your practice or facility, will prepare you to protect your patients and organization from the financial and reputational harm of audits and breaches. HIPAA boot camp participants will feel more qualified to fulfill the role as your organization's privacy and/or security officer.
Learning objectives include:
- Learn how to meet the responsibilities associated with being your organization’s HIPAA privacy and/or security officer
- Understand how to meet the legal requirements of federal HIPAA regulations and pass a Meaningful Use or Office for Civil Rights audit
- Learn how to train your staff and to avoid breaches that harm your patients and your practice
For $219, participants will receive a full-day of training from Mark Norby, a certified HIPAA professional, in a small class room setting. Participants will also receive class materials including:
- Digital and paper copies of all presentation materials
- Updated versions of Notice of Privacy Practices and Business Associate agreements
- Numerous forms, templates, tools and FAQ's
Spots are limited for this workshop! Register now!