Join us at SCPA Offices in Columbia on Thursday, June 22, from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m., as we cover the basics of advertising sales and get your revenue-producing staff off to a great start!
Ad Basics, SCPA's popular quarterly sales training workshop, is designed for newspaper ad sales employees with less than a year’s experience.
Alanna Ritchie, Ad Director for the S.C. Newspaper Network, will conduct this full-day workshop. A veteran of weekly and daily newspaper sales, Ritchie will help attendees understand sales basics, including selling against competition, dealing with objections, closing skills, basic design and consultative selling.
Here’s what past attendees have said about Ad Basics:
• Very beneficial! This will help me tremendously.
• Everyone who is new to selling should take this seminar.
• Useful and motivational!
• Can’t wait to apply all I learned!
• Alanna is very knowledgeable and enjoyable. Great instructor!
Attendees will receive our Ad Basics notebook, which contains a wealth of helpful information that Ritchie has collected over the years.
Cost to attend is $45, which includes a boxed lunch.
• You can securely pay by credit card here. You'll be prompted after registering your newspaper's attendees.
• You are also welcome to pay by check. You can select the "Pay by Check" option when checking out and SCPA's address will be listed.
• If you'd like to be invoiced, simply select "Pay at the Door" and we'll email you a PDF invoice that you can submit for payment later.
Participants are asked to send in specific questions for Ritchie. You can do this directly on the registration form.
This event is open only to SCPA members.